Saturday, August 11, 2012

One Sided LOVE

Stop Drop and Roll
AWAY

I think this happens more in grade school than anything. When you see someone that peaks your interest and just think you love them but know nothing about them. Then you grow up and realize there is more to love than meets the eye.

Ok, well it could still happen when your older if you haven't wizened up or had enough experience. Sometimes your in a relationship and then you get blindsided by the other person no longer being interested for no apparent reason. Then your left hanging, all alone, with just you and your feelings.

I think this is where stalkers are made, or simply those people who just cant let you go. People need to have a rule book to breaking up. Its really a delicate situation. If not done right you could ruin that person for the rest of their love life.

I'm no expert at breaking up, so you'll have to do your own research. Good luck to you! The one thing I can tell you is never lead someone on. If you even have the slightest feeling your not all in, express yourself. Communication is of utmost importance. Duh!

If you've ever been the one left hanging, I recommend you look back and remember all the things you hated about them and realize that you could find someone with all the qualities you like. Its never to late, there will always be another fish around the corner. Fo Sho!

If you've never found a fish, well I'm sorry, I really don't know what to tell you. Try makeup ;) unless you already wear a lot, then wear less. If your a guy, be a gentleman not a push over.

~
Help me out and buy something you like TheMagentaShop 
I'm trying to live my dreams man!
THANKS!

Be sure to Watch/Subscribe to me on YouTube  TheMagentaShow and  TheMagentaVlog
Shop: TheMagentaShop
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: MagentaTalk
Until next time
XOXO
Magenta!

P.S. ~Don't be greedy, share me with your friends ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment