Friday, July 20, 2012

Colorado Theater Shooting

Can you imagine being in a movie theatre and having someone randomly start shooting?
OMG NO!
Well it happened at the Friday midnight showing of the new Batman. Do you think that movie is cursed now? I'm just saying from what happened to Heath Ledger in 2008.
Who in their right mind thinks about that? Well I'm sure were thinking about it now...
I know everyone is wondering where the heck this guy got his motive to do such a thing. To my knowledge we don't know yet.  I read something that made it seem like his mother automatically knew it was him.
What is wrong with parents who see something wrong with their children and don't do anything?

Its those smart quiet people you have to worry about. Do they just feel like out casts so they have to ruin other peoples lives? Do you think he was bored and just came up with this idea just to see if he could get away with it? Well if it is the guy they caught in the parking lot, he didn't get away. He did however manage to kill 12 people and injure many more. What does he get out of that? Gross!

My friend thought maybe they would begin putting detectors in the theatres now, if they do, they need to do it at the exits because that's how he got in! Mortifying!

I like how something bad happens then we take extra precaution, after the fact. If someone wants to do something, they are going to do it and they will figure out a way. How about they just ban movies and video games that have been proven to influence these disasters. Kids wont know the difference if they never knew it was there in the first place.

MONEY! Geee Wiizz
Speaking of ... lol

Help me out and buy something you like TheMagentaShop 
Im trying to live my dreams man!
THANKS!

Be sure to Watch/Subscribe to me on YouTube  TheMagentaShow and  TheMagentaVlog
Shop: TheMagentaShop
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: MagentaTalk
Until next time
XOXO
Magenta!

P.S. ~Don't be greedy, share me with your friends ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment