Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Guys in ....

Los Angeles

The City of Angels
They are far and few in between.

If you live in LA you've probably heard a girl at one point or another say that there are no good men left here. That you would have to go to another state and find a decent guy. For all I know people are saying this all around the world.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing I'm just sayin...

I think that there are a lot of factors that result in this. A big one is that there are a lot of actors looking for the next best thing. I don't mean to point out just actors. People in general are very indecisive but actors live in a very competitive world and we are surrounded by many here in Hollywood. People have been jaded and that results in trust issues.

Also we love to have fun and don't want to be tied down. This goes for guys and girls. Anyone can be a commitment phobe. They just aren't ready to take it to that next level with you or anyone for that matter.

Your always going to find someone who has a bad experience and then disses the opposite sex all together. This will pass when they have healed and they find someone of interest. Like day and night!

As you get older it gets harder and harder to break out of your comfort zone. This will keep you from allowing others in. Lets say you meet someone knew and you think they are cool. Unless you have the opportunity to run in to them on several occasions you will probably have that one encounter and then leave it at that. That's a lost opportunity and it happens to many. All because they couldn't take the initiative.

All I can say is that anything that is said by anyone is because of their own experience and perspective. That changes with time and then you will just have to be in the right place at the right time. 

Peace. Love. Happiness 

Help me out and buy something you like TheMagentaShop 
I'm trying to live my dreams man!
THANKS!

Be sure to Watch/Subscribe to me on YouTube  TheMagentaShow and  TheMagentaVlog
Shop: TheMagentaShop
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: MagentaTalk
Until next time
XOXO
Magenta!

P.S. ~Don't be greedy, share me with your friends ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment