Saturday, July 28, 2012

Love Love Love

Are you in Love?
Why are you in Love?
Why aren't you in Love?

The reason I ask is because I saw this post today and it really made me think...



I wish I coulda made this smaller but I couldn't so too bad!
Are you lonely?
Are you desperate?
Are you happy?
Are you satisfied?
Are you bored?

There is a saying ... "You don't choose your family but you do chose your friends, so choose wisely "
I would say the same goes for who you love.

Help me out and buy something you like TheMagentaShop 
I'm trying to live my dreams man!
THANKS!

Be sure to Watch/Subscribe to me on YouTube  TheMagentaShow and  TheMagentaVlog
Shop: TheMagentaShop
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: MagentaTalk
Until next time
XOXO
Magenta!

P.S. ~Don't be greedy, share me with your friends ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment