Saturday, July 14, 2012

What I Saw Today

What did I see you ask?
Not a whole heck of a lot.

I went to breakfast with a friend and had a shrimp omelet. Boy was it good. Later I took a walk and browsed through Barns and Noble. There was a kid telling his mom that part of the schedule was to hit Pink Berry. I found that amusing, it also made me want some as well. I intentionally left my money so that I wouldn't buy on impulse when I had no desire to spend money.

While I was browsing books I had no intention of buying I ran in to Biography's. I thought it would be interesting to read about someone I am familiar with. That person happened to be Andy Cohen from Bravo TV. I read a few pages and actually was intrigued. It was time to go so I put the book down and left.

Walking through all the people at the mall I began to really focus on what people were wearing. I know for sure I don't put a lot of effort into my appearance on a daily basis. I don't know why but some people really stand out while others don't and it causes you to judge. I don't see myself as a judgmental person but it made me wonder about the choices people make.

As you can see the highlight of my day was breakfast. I don't know what tonight holds for me but breakfast will still be the best part.

Peace. Love. Joy.

Also I need money to get out of debt so Donate here  TheMagentaShop THANKS!

Be sure to watch me on YouTube  TheMagentaShow and  TheMagentaVlog
Shop: TheMagentaShop
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: MagentaTalk
Until next time
XOXO
Magenta!

P.S. ~Don't be greedy, share me with your friends ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment