Saturday, July 21, 2012

YOUR A CHEATER IF...

... YOU HAVE TO QUESTION IT! DUH

Seriously if your actions are questionable then there is no question as to if your cheating. This can be with anything in life.

Things you can cheat on:
Tests, License Exams, Diets, Best Friends, and the one you all thought I was talking about .... Significant Other.

Dun Dun Dun ... If you have ever felt guilty then you are. Plain and simple. Even if no one caught you, you are wrong. Fix it right now.

                                                                       ~ The End ~

Help me out and buy something you like TheMagentaShop 
I'm trying to live my dreams man!
THANKS!

Be sure to Watch/Subscribe to me on YouTube  TheMagentaShow and  TheMagentaVlog
Shop: TheMagentaShop
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: MagentaTalk
Until next time
XOXO
Magenta!

P.S. ~Don't be greedy, share me with your friends ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment